Monday, January 18, 2010

a totally unexciting weekend

We have not floated away yet. Watched The Hangover on DVD (thank you Netflix) Friday night. Hilarious. Liked seeing the actor that played the dentist wearing his thick glasses (just like mine). Made me realize I'm not the only goof-ass in the universe.

Rode the spin bike, tried to go have my blood work (annual checkup) done @ Kaiser this morning but the med office(s) labs were closed for the holiday and the lab at Morse was a madhouse, so I figured I'll just fast on Friday night and get in early on Saturday (hopefully Point West will be open Saturday morning).

Next weekend Indian Springs in Calistoga. Ahhh. Hot water.

Two jam sessions this week - one downtown @ Capitol Garage on Tues and @ Oshima Sushi in Natomas on Thurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment