Thursday, January 14, 2010

ambien

+ total, complete exhaustion is a great way to ensure 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Apparently I snore like a concrete saw working overtime; enough so that I slept through the shooting at an apartment complex nearby...

The downside of ambien is I usually awake with a mild headache that takes a few hours to dissipate, which makes more wonder how safe this shit is the first place. I love how at the end of all the drug company commercials on TV, they have the big long legal disclaimer... I think they should just have Gilbert Gottfried scream "THIS SHIT CAN KILL YOU!" - and that's it.

You may recognize Gilbert's voice from Disney's "Aladdin" cartoon as the parrot. (WARNING - the following clip is  NSFW or young children... and contains much offensive material. But if you're younger than about 15, and reading this blog, well, your parents should probably break your fingers).

No comments:

Post a Comment