Monday, January 11, 2010

Texting is so much fun

The dog is going psycho. But that's not the point of the moment.

My best friend - male - on the entire planet lives in freeze-your-nuts-and-other-delicate-parts-at-the-moment-Des-Moines-IA. Since I am an only child, I never had a brother or sister to harrass, short-sheet their bed, or leave fresh dog poo in their backpack. You know, good clean fun. The kind that would likely be featured on the 700 Club as an example of good old-fashioned American Motherhood and God Fearin' Apple Pie flag waving approved child activity.

But he and I have do have texting. So, we spend the entire day trading insults. I just reminded him, since he's going to bed (he has to be up at 5:00 am tomorrow) that he should put on a fresh adult diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment